Advertising

Threads
What's the best way to advertise and get new customers I normaly put out flyers but that doesn't work all the time and I use Craigslist

Threads
What's the best way to advertise and get new customers I normaly put out flyers but that doesn't work all the time and I use Craigslist

Here is what I would say.
  • FLYERS
    These can be good. If you hand out 200 you might get 20-30 calls.
  • CRAIGSLIST
    This can also be good, and it you said you are already doing it.
  • YARD SIGNS
    But these out in your yard or your customers' lawns. Also on the side of busier roads if you are allowed.
  • SIGN ON TRAILER
    On the back of your trailer (or side AND back if you have an enclosed trailer), put a sign with your name and contact info. Make it look professional.
  • WORD OF MOUTH
    This is the best. If you do a good job, people will notice and talk to other people. For example, someone moved into our neighborhood and they were talking to their neighbors. The new people asked who they should get to mow their lawn because they didn't have a mower yet and the first thing they said was ME. If you do a good job, that could be you!

slammed

Threads
Here is what I would say.
  • FLYERS
    These can be good. If you hand out 200 you might get 20-30 calls.
  • CRAIGSLIST
    This can also be good, and it you said you are already doing it.
  • YARD SIGNS
    But these out in your yard or your customers' lawns. Also on the side of busier roads if you are allowed.
  • SIGN ON TRAILER
    On the back of your trailer (or side AND back if you have an enclosed trailer), put a sign with your name and contact info. Make it look professional.
  • WORD OF MOUTH
    This is the best. If you do a good job, people will notice and talk to other people. For example, someone moved into our neighborhood and they were talking to their neighbors. The new people asked who they should get to mow their lawn because they didn't have a mower yet and the first thing they said was ME. If you do a good job, that could be you!

I would say the same thing. You hit the nail on the :smile: