Access Member-Only Forum

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Does everyone like the new log In and all the advertisements we have now or is it just me that enjoys not being able to view the forum unless you log In.

fastback

Threads
Ric, if you waite a few seconds it allows you to view. Atleast it works for me. If it did not allow access we would probably not get new members. It's good to see whats going on before you join.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Ric, if you waite a few seconds it allows you to view. Atleast it works for me. If it did not allow access we would probably not get new members. It's good to see whats going on before you join.

Well I just went through two complete sleep cycles with the computer and it didn't shut off and the forum itself is faded out behind it. It doesn't let me view the forum unless I'm logged on, which I agree If it does not allow access we would probably not going to help get new membership.:thumbdown:

Parkmower

Threads
I rarely use the forum from a computer. I use the App on my iPod and I enjoy it much better than the full site.

fastback

Threads
Sorry Ric, I was wrong. You need to click on the screen (anywhere) but it does return from time to time. I agree it is getting to be a pain. I really hope someone takes note and does something about it.

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
The popup is suppose to show once every 10 days if you are not logged in. If you have cookies disabled, the popup will show every time you visit.

If it is showing more often, try clearing your cookies from LawnMowerForum.com, closing your browser, and visiting again.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I don't mind it. It's just like people putting ads at the gotten of their threads. It is a way to get info to the people who visit to come back. I'm use to it. If people would take the time and follow the directions Muhammad has posted it will go away.

aron33mc

Threads
It's all good.... but I'm kinda new here....lol Have a great day!