42 inch 2020 toro timecutter keeps getting splits on the side of the front tires

a022mil

Threads
  • / 42 inch 2020 toro timecutter keeps getting splits on the side of the front tires
Have replaced 2 different front tires due to small slits on the sides walls of the tires. Nothing seems to be rubbing or scratching the sides. I keep approximately 5 lbs lesser air pressure than the maximum on the sides of the tires. When done mowing I do run the zero turn in circles out on the street to get any excess dirt out of the tire treads, could this cause it? Dealer has no idea what is causing it, when I replace a tire it comes with a new trim, I am very careful not to run over anything that would hurt the blades or tires, just can not figure out the cause of 3 to 4 slices on the sidewalls.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
  • / 42 inch 2020 toro timecutter keeps getting splits on the side of the front tires
Vertical or horizontal ?
Photos would help

a022mil

Threads
Mower stored away for winter, will not have access to it till late March, believe it was horizontal,sorry.