3 Ways today’s lawn equipment is more like your car

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
The cars of today aren’t quite your father’s car. While that’s not a surprise given the rise in new technology for the automotive sector, what some homeowners […]

Read this article on LawnWorld

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I just LUUUUUVVVV the smell of burning 2 cycle fuel, and the music of a small engine screaming like a Banshee, my legs quiver like Jello !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

broo

Threads
I agree with 2 points out of the 3.

Fuel injection is a good addition, especially for someone like me who has no clue how to work on/clean/adjust carburetor. So far I never had to *knocks on wood*. If I have to use a fuel powered machine, I'm all for efficiency.

Electric. I'm all for it, but in my case battery capacity isn't there yet.

Bluetooth : how to add connectivity where it isn't needed to please the smartphone slaves. If you need your phone to notify you when your machine needs new filters & oil, why don't you subcontract lawn mowing so you can keep managing your precious virtual life ?

tom3

Threads
Looks like an advertisement for Cub Cadet. Bluetooth, a felt tip pen with the date/hours on the oil filter does the job. But what's next? GPS guided machines? It's just mowing the yard folks.