2007 Super Bronco Deck

cdragonm

Forum Newbie
Threads
So i'm pretty desperate here. I have a 13BX60TG766 Super Bronco (2007) of which I removed the deck. In September. Last year... Anyway I've never done it before it was easy and I took pics of the process. Well, those pics have vanished and my garage has been used for storage and now i'm trying desperately to get some pics so I can get this thing back together again. ANYONE have a same model year or something super close that can help? Only other option is take it to the local repair shop at 90 an hour (you pay for your mistakes!). BUT I think with some pics I can do it! I do have the diagram that is all blown apart, but I just can't read it for some reason. It's a piece of a puzzle and not a very revealing piece...at least to me.

cdragonm

Forum Newbie
Threads
It was taken apart to clean it up and repaint it. this is what I have (minus the big metal hunk with three posts I can't figure out where it goes)

8c3f6f4b173e0fee3c7c45860353120495c8cb31-1.jpg

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Start by downloading your mower operators manual & parts manual from Troy bilt
Then you will see you are missing a pulley which is nestled in between those 3 posts than become belt retainers
You will also see that the PTO cable is in the wrong place, it will go in the hole with a lot of wear in it near the pulley.
Then there are 2 springs that pull the brakes against the spindle pulleys.

cdragonm

Forum Newbie
Threads
Oh, Yeah I have those parts (just not pictured), and have already gotten the manuals. PTO cable I didn't know. So that helps :D

BUT what I really need is images of a completed deck. i can't look at a parts diagram and not wanna die.

Last edited:

cdragonm

Forum Newbie
Threads
I take it no one has a 2007 of this type that can get a pic of a fully assembled deck? :(

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The owners manual has an illustration showing the belt run & the position of the mounting plate & pulley not fitted to your engine
It is a weird set up with the belt from the engine running over the to of the belt running between the 2 cutter pulleys.
I gather it was to compensate for height differences between the single belt deck and the two belt deck rather than making a new stack pulley for the engine.