1974 Briggs Rebuild

Gaudaost

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi all,

First post here, I’ve just joined after completing my first Briggs rebuild, in fact any 4 stroke engine (i have worked extensively on chainsaws over the last couple of years). I digress, this was given to me as a gift for some good work I did for
my local Stihl dealer. It started and ran, but diet after it warmed up. Good news was that everything within spec on the coil and condenser, as well as the journals on the crank. I adjusted the valves, cleaned everything, points included, de-rusted the whole thing and re ensembled. It was so simple to work on and such fun. So much so that I have now come across to the dark side - 4 stroke engines hehe. I’m here to learn as much as I can about them / Briggs / mechanics as I can.

I tried to upload pictures from my phone of the rebuild, however it keeps saying “Image too large” any advice?

warm regards, Tom

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The forum soft wear does not recognise the file format of your phone.
Copy them to your computer then resize to 12" along the longest side x 72 dpi and save them.
You can then drag & drop into the reply window.

Gaudaost

Forum Newbie
Threads
The forum soft wear does not recognise the file format of your phone.
Copy them to your computer then resize to 12" along the longest side x 72 dpi and save them.
You can then drag & drop into the reply window.
Thank you!