15,000 Posts!!!

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Hi Everybody,

It's been less than ten months since we opened LawnMowerForum, and we've already got 15,000 posts! Every day more members are joining and sharing their knowledge about lawn mowers, lawn care and landscaping. I am excited about the quality and diversity of topics sure to come this spring once mowing season starts.

So, a big THANK YOU to all of the members who make this a fun forum to participate in. :thumbsup:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
And a big THANK YOU, from all of us here, for creating this great forum where we can share ideas, show off our toys and handiwork, and help each other with whatever knowledge and advice we can provide other members.

I am very proud to have been a part of LMF from the beginning. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

173abn

Threads
Thank you Muhammad for making it possible. russ

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Muhammad... With the rate that new folks are arriving it should be but six months, or less, to DOUBLE this number to 30k ...

also worth noting there have not been any threads, that I am aware of, that had to be locked down...
I do hope the future fares as well...:smile:KennyV

Honey

Threads
That's great! I don't remember when I signed up, but I will say, I have learned things from here and I thank you all for your helpful information and your willingness to share it with us.

Madi

Threads
Wow, it seems to get a lot of traffic and has some really nice people. I feel very welcome here and I plan to keep visiting and learning new things. My husband likes it too.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
That's great! I don't remember when I signed up, but I will say, I have learned things from here and I thank you all for your helpful information and your willingness to share it with us.

Honey, your join date is listed under your name on the left side....

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Sweet! Only 10 months?

Glad I was able to ride the wave in! I really like it here. Great group, great conversation, great overall topic.......LAWN MOWERS!!!!!!!

I think I'll be staying -

Todd

Wayne195

Threads
Congratulations Lawnmowerforum!:thumbsup: We're growing fast!