Are you a member of the NRA ?

Are you a member of the NRA ?

• Total voters

X-man

Threads
:laughing: Still just as good eating..

Always. Last one I hit had approx. 170 lbs worth of meat. He kept my freezer stocked for awhile.

It was a 10 point buck.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Nice. How badly damaged was your 'kill vehicle?"

grumpygrizzly

Threads
Nobody's life is worth killing over stuff. If you think your crap is worth ending someone's life there is something wrong with you. That makes you more of a thug than them. Karma always comes around for them and you can buy new ****

If I'm out on a job, fixing someones equipment or talking to a client about potential work, and someone decides to pry the back door open to my stepvan (Which I keep locked all the time) and help themselves to my tools and inventory and I can stop them, I will do it by whatever means necessary.

They are trying to steal MY livelihood so they can go to a pawn shop and sell it for pennies on the dollar and turn around and buy drugs.

I've worked for everything I have, why should they get it free and then turn around and pawn it (or throw it in the trash if they can't get anything at the pawn shop for it).

If you think the cops will do anything, that's pretty much not gonna happen. Here in WA, I've heard the excuse "Yeah, we can't get any fingerprints because it's raining.. and chances are they're not even in the system."

My father is a life time NRA member and has taught thousands of people on handgun defense and one of the first thing he will tell them is this: "You don't just pull a gun to scare them off, you pull a gun to kill them with it."

If you stand there just pointing it, they'll take it away, possibly shooting you but, more likely leaving with it and committing some more serious crimes with a gun registered TO YOU..

If you feel your life is in danger enough to pull that gun, pull the trigger as soon as you get it pointed in the right direction. If you can't do that, don't carry a gun.

X-man

Threads
Nice. How badly damaged was your 'kill vehicle?"

It honestly wasn't that bad. Both of the front airbags deployed, passenger side headlight got smashed, and part of the hood got crunched. Other than that, the car was fine. Drove it for a few years after hitting it.

Mikel1

Threads
Avid deer hunter myself... Mostly with my car though lol.

Lol, so is my wife. Almost totaled a newer corolla and damaged a few other cars from deer collisions. Luckily she was only slightly injured in one collision, when glass went into her face.

ingigo

Threads
People will always be afraid of what they do not know. It is just a tool. I feel the NRA tries to show that it is a right and a choice, but you need training and someone to teach and mentor like any dangerous activity, that was just a given growing up when I did.

John R

Threads
Was a life member for years, I have now upgraded to an Endowment membership.
The NRA is our last line of defense against liberal politicians.

ziti

Threads
No. Have an unloaded 12 gauge for home protection. If some fool breaks in my house in the middle of the night I'll rack the slide once or twice and that should change his mind. If not, I've got shells hidden close by.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
No. Have an unloaded 12 gauge for home protection. If some fool breaks in my house in the middle of the night I'll rack the slide once or twice and that should change his mind. If not, I've got shells hidden close by.

Why don't you keep the gun loaded? An unloaded gun isn't worth much. I keep my Glock fully loaded and ready.
attachment.php