Kubota Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

dusty-t

Threads
Thanks Kenny. The blade doe not angle. But it does go on the QA plate. I have a 4ft bucket and forks as well. The blade really makes things a lot quicker cleaning lanes in winter.:biggrin: Dusty

zman007007

Forum Newbie
Threads
Here"s a pic of my little tractor when I was filling the rear tires on it. The FEL came off a Wheel Horse tractor I had previously and adapted it to this one. zman :thumbsup:

Attachments

• SDC10078.jpg
    SDC10078.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 30

dusty-t

Threads
I must keep better track of which threads I have posted on. The QA is home built, very simple old school design with two tapered pins. It takes about two min to change attachments.:biggrin: Dusty

dusty-t

Threads
Here"s a pic of my little tractor when I was filling the rear tires on it. The FEL came off a Wheel Horse tractor I had previously and adapted it to this one. zman :thumbsup:

Great little tractor:biggrin: Dusty

T1600HST

Forum Newbie
Threads
Good Thursday Afternoon, new to this forum but not to tractorbynet. Just an old guy who spends a lot of time looking at tractors on the internet. Had my second open heart surgery in Dec. This time aortic valve replacement. I still have a small machine shop here at the house and that and my irises and veggie garden will keep me going this spring.
Losing weight for my health.... but now that I'm using biodiesel in my T1600, seems like the belly growls, does anyone else smell donuts when riding?
Rick in the Great Smoky Mountains, NC

Attachments

• Two Tractors 50.jpg
    Two Tractors 50.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 28

tnsig

Forum Newbie
Threads
New participant. Have two Kubotas; L275 tractor with 1100 hours and is very solid. The other is a barn find G5200-H mower. The steering is loose and needs rebuilding; anywone got any advice?

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
WELCOME to LMF...
You can Never have too many Kubotas....
You likely have the link for free parts manuals: Kubota Parts for Tractors and Equipment

You will also, occasionally find parts and WSM on eBay...
You will have to post some pictures as you do the rebuild. :smile:KennyV

Jimmyjo

Threads
I have a Kubota BX2360 with a 60MMM,loader and front mount snowblower. This is the best tool I've ever owned to maintain my five acre home. I can't imagine being without it.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 11

Popeye

Threads
MX5000

IMG_0119.jpg