New to the Forums

beaterboss

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey all. I'm new to the site. Just purchased a brand new Husky YTH20V42. Not a big tractor, but I have less than an acre to take care of. I had a small Columbia CH30 that I bought in May, but I felt the machine was too small and dangerous. It was very tippy, and almost went over on me a few times, so I figured that before I get hurt, I will get something bigger. I have used the new Husky twice now and totally love it. The cut quality, stability and quietness of the machine is exceptional, and I am very happy thus far with my purchase. This isn't my first riding mower, as I have had many in my lifetime. The intriguing thing is that there are now forums so we can discuss issues, problems, solutions, pros and cons. I also have a 2018 Kubota L3901 HST that I use for landscaping and snow removal mostly. I'm just poking around to see if anyone has had any recurring problems with this particular model of Husqvarna tractor. :smile:

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum.

You have come to a good place to find mower info :smile:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Welcome aboard, are you a SLOW poker or a FAST poker ... :laughing:..:laughing:

welcome-smileys.png

NertKuio

Forum Newbie
Threads
I like to play poker and dice. Dice is a game that depends on luck. Sometimes you can win, fortunately, but not always. At this time, the dice tools will be useful for you to increase your chances of winning. I bought a fraudulent dice device, such as remote control dice, but there are still dice loaded, mercury dice, radio waves, voice bones, a dice bowl with a camera and so on. All of them have their advantages. Like a bowl for cubes with a hidden camera, it may be available in some cases when the processed cubes cannot be used. He can see both ordinary cubes and processed cubes. This is all the Dice cheating tricks that you can use to win.