G5200

Popster

Forum Newbie
Threads
Looking at a Kubota G5200. It has a 3pt hitch. Anyone know the lift capacity? Kinda important cause my back is not getting better as I age and I still have things to move around. Bending is tough but bending and lifting is getting real tough. Looking to be able to move a few concrete blocks or a wheel barrow load of stuff without having to first lift it so high off the ground. I also have just over an acre of yard, all flat but not smooth.

What issues should I look for before I buy?

Thanks

ggflyer

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a G6200H desiel with a 3 pt. hitch, 48 " deck and rear tiller. It handles a Kubota tiller with no problem. I would guess the tiller weighs about 150 #. You shold have no problem with it lifting a few blocks and such. I have 4-5 acres. Just check out the deck. Mine was rusty and the rollers, guide wheels and lift hardware was worn badly. Only has about 700 hrs. I spent about $500. so far just for parts and will have to weld the deck with some plating. Tractor runs great with plenty of power. It now mows very well. My yard is not very smooth and the ride is some what rough. A seat cushin will help. I wish it had a Ltd. slip diff. It will spin on steep grades. Good luck. They are great tractors.