WHAT BRAND OF SNOW BLOWER?

D

DSepe

Troy-bilt snow thrower with Tecumseh engine bought new in 93 still throwing!

lferrel

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a Craftsman for my own residence, but I purchased a John Deere snow mover for my mother and it is awesome! It is a powerful, well built, extremely efficient piece of machinery.

de dee

Threads
I have a PGT 9000 new last dec. ( tractor ) with a craftsman 44 " north east snow blower made by Berco,. 100 lb. wheel Wts. with chains , I have a 16 1/2 hp murray snow blower walk behind , had to change because I cant keep up to the snow blower 81 years old,. cant walk but I( can ride all day, so I bought a scooter a kymco 300i downtown, I call it my mobility scooter,. next week we are going to new manchester hampshire , about 500 miles from here, the women drive and I ride my scooter,. that way I have something to do while they go shopping, so have a good day, don goulet Ottawa ont. canada.,

LazerZLandscaping

Threads
I have an Ariens 11528LE snowblower and I have an Ariens Platinum 30 snowblower.

Arwing64

Threads
Toro CCR 2000 with a 4.5 HP Suzuki 2-stroke 141cc. That little thing has a lot of power for its size and sounds awesome! It can outperform the 2-stage snowblowers in light snow and will clear all the way to the ground. I've owned this thing since it was brand new 25 years ago and still runs like a champ! Never had issues with the engine. All I've done is replace the paddles, skid, and belt.

Ariens Deluxe 28 2-stage that is heavily modified with an 18 HP Onan B48M opposed twin 781cc 45.1 lb-ft. The original engine was one of those LCT chinese honda clones and it blew up after 3 years. It was underpowered anyway. I put an 18 HP Onan engine on it mainly for ****'s and giggles, but now it it truly a monster. It throws the snow ridiculously far, much further than stock. I could throw it on my neighbor's driveway if I wanted to, no joke!

Bob E

Threads
70's or 80's MTD with a 00's Honda engine off a pressure washer.

gotomow

Threads
Toro single stage, Simplicity two stage

nbpt100

Threads
Currently a MTD 2 stage. I have owned Toros and Areins. I am happy with my current MTD!