Is there a page that shows where all the alimites are at for zd326s

Fatdaddy

Threads
  • / Is there a page that shows where all the alimites are at for zd326s
My not be spelling alimites (greese fittins right?)
Im getting his new( to me) mower and looking to find out all about it.

Fatdaddy

Threads
My not be spelling alimites (greese fittins right?)
Im getting his new( to me) mower and looking to find out all about it.

I saw the kubota on ebay at that time did not bid on it listed as a 2010 Kubota zd326s 163hrs
I watched it bid ended @$7,200 with no sale.. week later I was about ready to get one, I emailed this owner
at a tractor dealership.. we agreed on a price now un seen. Crazy I know but guy sounds good.
$8000 I come get it.. I send him a deposit and pay when I get there drive it ok then pay?
he says fine with him.. He sold it new and knows the owner serviced it every time..

Now I got to get a loan on this, bank says have him send me a bill of sale with the serial number on it.. He does I check the serial number on the mower is # 17391 Is the suppose the be a letter for the year? . It comes back as a 2009 model..

Now tell me this.. what should I think about his? something as my daughter says SKETCH??
I have a exmart z 60" I don't know when I bought it? 2004 i think?
Is that just one of them things???

slc10844

Threads
163 is low hours for a 2009 or 2010 and indicates to me it was probably a privately used machine. It may be an 09 and was inventory until sold in 2010? Ask him about the discrepency. If he is a Kubota dealer he should be able to supply you with the manuals for the machine and it will have all the maintenance information you need including grease fitting locations.