New to LMF

greengene

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello everyone,
Im kinda stuck back in history, I have and use as my main mowers John Deere 200s. I have a 200,
210, 2 212s, and a 214. I live on a hill and have used a lot of different brands to mow with. These mowers by far have been the best, they were built rugged and take the abuse of the hills. Plus very relaxing to ride on. I could keep going about these little machines, but I'll spare everyone. I do have several other brands and being a member of this site will let me keep up on what other members do with repairs and things they do to their lawn tractors. I belive that no matter what brand you have if it works for ya its the best.

okiepc

Threads
:welcome: Welcome, sounds like you have some pertty good machines.

Snapperfreak

Threads
I can relate to being stuck in history a bit. As a kid in the 80s I always wanted (but never had) a snapper self-propelled mower. So now I have four, all of 80s vintage, and I'm sure that number will grow as money allows. I don't have any riders (yet!) but I do like those old John Deeres. There are some newer models I like but so much character in the older ones, they look more like tractors and less like insects. Hope to see pics of your fleet sometime!:thumbsup:

greengene

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks guys for the welcome. Hey Snapperfreak its to bad we are so far apart, I have a self propelled Snapper, I took it in on a trade and have not looked at it see if anything is wrong with it, is a B & S engine with the easy spin start.

Snapperfreak

Threads
Now you're talking my language!! Ya it seems I'm the only one on here all by me self in CA. Darn. Got any pics of the snapper there???

greengene

Forum Newbie
Threads
No I don't but i will take some and post them. I just sold 2 Snapper Riders this morning. The guy I sold them to is trying to get into the business of buying and selling.

Snapperfreak

Threads
Thank you. Anything I buy (or find) from now on I'm keeping...add to collection :smile: