Buying Advice 2007 Kubota ZD 331

nwagner23

Threads
I don't want a tractor that's what I have now. What light zero turns would you recommend?

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I would look at the following, not in any order, don't know what dealers you have in your area. They all come in different sizes, so when comparing, make sure you are comparing apples to apples. Toro Timecutters, Kubota Z200 series, Ariens XL series, Exmark Quest series, Ferris IS 500Z series. You will have do your homework. All of these manufacturers have many models which may or maynot fit you needs. Units that I personally do not fit you needs are Dixie choppers, Dixon, Scag, Grasshopper, and Bad Boy. If you have questions on exact models please post again.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Two reasons I would recommend gas over diesel in this case. First, the diesels are normally not used in the smaller Z's. Second, and you may not like this, from your postings I don't think you would be comfortable with a diesel to do the jobs you listed. Sorry, but you asked.

slc10844

Threads
You might want to get brochures from a couple different dealers and get an idea of options, models and equipment. The usually have a load of information including weight, demensions, engines, tires, etc.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Didn't say they were bad, just that the little I know about you and how you will be using the unit, I don't think it will be a good fit.

nwagner23

Threads
What makes you say that? I just heard that they were more fuel efficient and less maintenance.