country clipper forum

noma

Threads
morning muhammad

Wondering where country clippers forum is like all the rest got? Very disappointed about this.

txzrider

Threads
There are so few owners with Country Clippers on this site, I can see why there is not a forum. Mine has been so troublefree I dont know what I would talk about anyway. I do like it though.

jay stortini

Threads
I am thinking about purchasing 48' wrangler getting pretty pumped about it?

txzrider

Threads
Mine cuts very well, have the mulching kit and to looks great.

txzrider

Threads
Love it, had it on my snapper, would not do it any other way.

jay stortini

Threads
How much grass do you cut? Wondering if I should go with the 41' instead of 48' incase I want to get through my moms gate with it, but I don't want that to be deciding factor! Would like to know how long it takes to cut 1 acre with 41' compared to 48'
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

Threads
How much grass do you cut? Wondering if I should go with the 41' instead of 48' incase I want to get through my moms gate with it, but I don't want that to be deciding factor! Would like to know how long it takes to cut 1 acre with 41' compared to 48'
Thanks

I would let someone who has these mowers answer the question also, but here is a general chart for how much you can cut in one hour:

mower productivity 2.gif

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thanks

Trying to find how much time difference there will be depends on a lot of things like the operator for one and then you have to take into account the speed of the mower and what type of ground or terrain you have. If you take say a 4mph speed with a 48" you can mow 1.75 acres per hr or 76.032 ft per hr, a 41" cut you'll end up at 1.49 acres per hr or 64.944 ft per hr, but that's open, flat ground. When you start throwing in trees and who knows what it's going to change. The productivity between the two sizes can be near nothing and deck size is really irrelevant.