Dixie chopper ID?

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Just took in a Dixie chopper in trade and it needs a lot of work. Problem is, because we don't work on many of these no one can locate the model and serial numbers. Can someone tell me where to look?

Marioenos

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just took in a Dixie chopper in trade and it needs a lot of work. Problem is, because we don't work on many of these no one can locate the model and serial numbers. Can someone tell me where to look?

If it is a older model. Pull up the foam the seat rest on and there should be a serlial number stamped on the top of the trany frame. Let me know if it's there.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Thanks for the info. I'm on the road tomorrow, but will check Friday and get back to you this weekend.

tscharlat

Forum Newbie
Threads
Call Dixie Chopper - 765-246-7737 - they will help you!

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Thanks for the info, but now I don't need it. Got back to the shop this morning and went out and found the serial number under the foam. As I'm getting ready to make a call to Dixie, the boss comes over to tell me that he sold the unit yesterday AS IS. Saved me some time, but I filed the info you gave me in the drawer of the tool box. I appreciate all you help. Thanks Rivets

cclllc

Threads
Thanks for the info, but now I don't need it. Got back to the shop this morning and went out and found the serial number under the foam. As I'm getting ready to make a call to Dixie, the boss comes over to tell me that he sold the unit yesterday AS IS. Saved me some time, but I filed the info you gave me in the drawer of the tool box. I appreciate all you help. Thanks Rivets

One thing to remember. On Some of the older DC's the serial number is read backwards to get the year