Ferris Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

weathda

Threads
Same with flat land here. I don't find many 72" decks on dealer lots around here. I tried a Toro 61" Z master a month or so ago on my place and it was considerably faster and made mowing a bit more fun too. Sounds like you'll be getting a fresh mower if it's still in the crate. Looking forward to seeing it!

ironhead3fan

Threads
Same with flat land here. I don't find many 72" decks on dealer lots around here. I tried a Toro 61" Z master a month or so ago on my place and it was considerably faster and made mowing a bit more fun too. Sounds like you'll be getting a fresh mower if it's still in the crate. Looking forward to seeing it!

I got the last 72" deck this dealer had for 2018. Thumbs up to Cutting Edge Small Engine Repair in Winchester, VA for giving me a good deal on the mower. I called a lot of other dealers within 50 miles, and no one, could touch their price. Now if they would just call so I could pick up my new mower.....

svotim

Forum Newbie
Threads
hi, just joined up here. I have a 2015 3200 72 inch efi vanguard mower. I have 5 aces of yard. had a 60 inch dixie for the last 10 years. wish I could get those 10 years over again for the love of my back. Love my Ferris. wont ever have anything else. Found this forum looking for a little info on a cutting out issue with my mower. have a post on here about it. Glad I found this. it looks to be a great forum.

weathda

Threads
I got the last 72" deck this dealer had for 2018. Thumbs up to Cutting Edge Small Engine Repair in Winchester, VA for giving me a good deal on the mower. I called a lot of other dealers within 50 miles, and no one, could touch their price. Now if they would just call so I could pick up my new mower.....

Did you get it yet???

hi, just joined up here. I have a 2015 3200 72 inch efi vanguard mower. I have 5 aces of yard. had a 60 inch dixie for the last 10 years. wish I could get those 10 years over again for the love of my back. Love my Ferris. wont ever have anything else. Found this forum looking for a little info on a cutting out issue with my mower. have a post on here about it. Glad I found this. it looks to be a great forum.

I'd be interested to hear what your dealer says about your cut-out issue.

ironhead3fan

Threads
IMG_0990.jpgIMG_0991.jpgIMG_0992.jpgIMG_0993.jpg

Yes I got it. I've been busy making tall grass short!

weathda

Threads
Congrats! Thanks for the pics. Sharp mower and nice yard! I see you also opted for the suspension seat which doesn't come standard on that model. Bet the seat coupled with the wheel suspension makes for a smooth ride.

Dryview

Forum Newbie
Threads
GREETINGS to all Ferris mower owners! :thumbsup:

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower

Hi, I'm John from the Virginia mountains with a Ferris IS600Z 4 years old. I call it the beast (tank was already taken by another thing around here). I like it for it's indestructible build, but am not happy with it's traction on my hills.

ironhead3fan

Threads
Congrats! Thanks for the pics. Sharp mower and nice yard! I see you also opted for the suspension seat which doesn't come standard on that model. Bet the seat coupled with the wheel suspension makes for a smooth ride.

I figure if you're spending that kind of money on a mower, might as well buy the seat as well.

Padroo

Threads
I just bought my wife a IS3200 last week. It was an older model but still new for $9,999.00, it doesn't have the oil guard on the Vanguard 32 HP Big Block. She will just be mowing our yard.

What is a good price for one of these anyway?

VictoriaFarm

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just purchased a 3200 with the 37hp Vanguard, 61" deck. My dealer had a 2018 model in a crate, upgraded the seat to the new suspension model, threw in a oil filter and 5 quarts of oil, and delivery for $10,500.

Anyone have a need for a new non-suspension seat?