Lawn Boy Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

Capp

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have 2 Lawn Boys with Dura force 6.5 silver series that are self-propelled. 1999 models
I have a BX 2230 4x4 with a 60-inch mower deck and an FEL. 2005 model
Husqvarna self-propelled I just bought 2019 came with a Honda Engine, nice!

uncleknuckles

Forum Newbie
Threads
GREETINGS to all Lawn Boy mower owners! :thumbsup:

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name :laughing:). maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Lawn Boy owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it. :biggrin:

We want to make this the best resource for Lawn Boy mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Lawn Boy stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

hi i guess i missed this step but hello!

Attachments

• 20190608_112133.jpg
    20190608_112133.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 20190705_081620.jpg
    20190705_081620.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 7

Capp

Forum Newbie
Threads
hi i guess i missed this step but hello!

I wish my two lawnmowers were in as good a shape as yours. Mine has been around for a while, they're both 20 years old. Parts are so hard to find, so they mark them up really high. I need a carburetor for both of mine. I just ordered a float and needle valve set off of Parts Tree, If this doesn't fix it I'll just have to junk them both. I had to go out and buy me a new one this spring, She is a Husqvarna 21 inch, pulls itself, with a honda engine. I'd rather have a new lawn boy like my first one, but they don't make them as they did back in the day. I've spent 60.00 on parts for my mowers, so if these parts I have coming don't do the trick I'm done. I'm not liking my Husqvarna all that much, it's a little too long for my needs, and I've got steep places to mow, and my lawn boys did the trick, but this Husqvarna just lacks what it takes to get up there.
I also have a BX2230 4x4 with a front end loader and 60 inch mower deck. I bought this in 2005 great machine.
Thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it. I'll try to get the pictures up as soon as I can.
Thanks
Mark:biggrin:

Wvbowhunter79

Forum Newbie
Threads
Joe and my mower is Barney (just made that up since it was a barn find) It’s a Lawnboy model 8070825D449C-1923-4DDA-B8FE-DC041C3E4094.jpg