Allis Chalmers Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

mjl01

Forum Newbie
Threads
Your picture didn't show up...

AC and Simplicity were/are great tractors... good to have more folks here with older equipment...
WELCOME to LMF...
:smile:KennyV

I need help uploading. i sent it to my email and made it a new tab and copied and pasted the shortcut and It doesn't seem to work, any tips r welcome.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
When you click "Reply to Thread"...
Scroll down just a little, you will see "Manage Attachments" ... select that and you can then brouse your computer to download pictures... :smile:KennyV

mjl01

Forum Newbie
Threads
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I hope these showed up.

B10Dave

Forum Newbie
Threads
What didn't show up? I see the pictures.

:confused2: You might see the pictures but all I get are 3 red x's.:thumbdown:

snapsstorer

Threads
  • / Allis Chalmers Owner Check-In --- Read This First!
i have 2 projects that involves 1 B-110 and aB-112 planned for this summer. 1 has the snowblowwer and rear rototiller along with the mower deck. the other only has the mower deck. need to locate the hydralic pump and an engine for the one with the mower deck. just having problems getting the other one to start,possibly it juust may be the magento. but will have to pull the engine to get to it.

ofm

Forum Newbie
Threads
New member as of today. Owner of a 616 Allis Chalmers with 60" deck. Need some help with parts, any help would be great!

snapsstorer

Threads
You may have to check with a simplicity dealer. II went through a case dealership that handles simplicity. they gave me a complete printout of the simplicity landlord series, that was the equivient of the B-110 and 112 series allis cahalmers. Turned out that i was lucky that day, another placed was goingto charge $1 per side forthe parts manual(would have been $50 for it).