Simplicity Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

Packman

Forum Newbie
Threads
Greetings from Virginia. I just got this 2004 20H44 Conquest last year.

20170924_StillOnTrailer.jpg20171104_HaulingBrush.jpg

It's been great so far, though I'm have a drive / transmission issue with it - have to search through forums and/or start a thread.

WVSNAPPER

Threads
Hello all. I have already been a member here but just this afternoon got my Father-In-Laws 1990 Simplicity GTH Series garden tractor. He bought it new it 1990 and has babied it throughout its entire life. Not to say he didn't use it as it has 1290 hours on it as it sits here in my garage at present. The name " ORANGE CRUSH ".. I will retire my Snapper for awhile now and begin using this for my lawn and garden needs. Thanks for taking your time to look it over. Have a " GREAT " evening all !!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0407.jpg
    IMG_0407.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0409.jpg
    IMG_0409.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0410.jpg
    IMG_0410.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0412.jpg
    IMG_0412.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0413.jpg
    IMG_0413.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 5

SteveO1953

Forum Newbie
Threads
My 4212H mower w/36" deck has been named Old Faithful. I bought it second hand in 1992 & I still use it.
For 5 years I used it for my part time commercial lawn service & when I quit my son took it over for 2 more years.
I have done normal maintenance & did have to replace the mower belt, some idler pulleys, blades & the deck rollers several times.
All in all it has been a great set up & has not cost a lot of money over the years.

SteveO1953

CrawlingKane

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello,

My name is Chase I just bought my 2nd house with a lot more land and was gifted two riding mowers - 1 is a 1973 Simplicity 738 Broadmoar with a mower deck that needs welding and a snow thrower! It's running like a dream. The 2nd mower I was gifted is a 16 HP Hydro Regent. However it is not running which is why i'm here. I can't seem to figure out why! but I plan to keep these machines a long time and I am now learning how engines work! Thanks!

Evil.Dingo

Threads
Hi,

Last year, brought a house with a big yard. Was time to retire the pusher. Got a 4211 with a bad motor, sold that. Got a 200 regent 500 38" that ran strong but needed some TLC. Still working the bugs out of it, but it cuts nice with stripes when its running well and not snapping belts (think I figured that problem out).

Great forum here, looking forward to being part of it.

Dave

TomB1

Forum Newbie
Threads
New to the forums and I have already found a lot of good information. A few years ago I donated my old John Deere zero turn to my son and bought a new Citation 52". I was getting ready to retire and needed to upgrade my equipment while I still had some spendable income. Glad I did. It's a great machine. 26hp Briggs will plow through any grass. I just finished mowing so it's a little dusty. My lawn could use some rain.

Tom

Attachments

• IMG_2344.jpg
    IMG_2344.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2343.jpg
    IMG_2343.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 6

snicarry

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello All,

New Simplicity owner.. Legacy XL 2690352 with 54" mower deck, FEL (Front End Loader).
Bought used with ~715 hrs and recently serviced bumper to bumper, by seller.

Looking for some help with an issue, I'll browse forum before starting a new thread...

Thanks in advance to all who share their expertise on this forum...

Steve

mbarcher

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello all
I have a Simplicity Powermax 9020 with a transplant Briggs & Stratton 23hp V-twin engine . Love this old tractor .

greendohn

Forum Newbie
Threads
New guy from Indiana.
Just a bought a 2003 Prestige with 588 hours, 23hp Kohler, 54" deck, power steering, power lift deck.
Bright clean paint and the deck is in excellent condition...it cuts great!

Has the dreaded "steering drift" but I bought it low enough I should be okay after rebuilding the front end this winter.
The steering pump and tilt wheel mechanics are okay.

Gonna' poke around, read all I can and hopefully will be able to contribute something useful as well.

HPP Mechanic

Forum Newbie
Threads
Greetings. I live in Caledonia, Wisconsin and recently snagged an old 83-84? 5216H. It had not run in years and is butt-ugly! I got it running & cut my lawn with it for the 1st time. Came with a snowblower head but no mounting bracket! I have a few months to find on before it snows. Steering is real sloppy, headlites inop, etc. needs more work, but seems solid & runs good.9607_resized.jpeg
Code: