Exmark Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
GREETINGS to all Exmark mower owners! :thumbsup:

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name :laughing:). maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Exmark owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it. :biggrin:

We want to make this the best resource for Exmark mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Exmark stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

ouderstad

Forum Newbie
Threads
Owner since 2003 of a 72" Ultracut, water-cooled Kawasaki 27HP.
Trouble-free (except for my own rock-seeking habit).
Mow the lawns.
Sometimes mow a pasture or two (at highest setting).
Drag a small harrow to smooth the riding sand-ring. I know I really shouldn't, but I do.

Cajun Ken

Forum Newbie
Threads
I live in Tennessee and am new to this Forum. I am in the process of buying an eXmark Quest 24/50 with installed Mulch Kit. This will be my first eXmark mower. After looking at most of the ZTR's in my price range, I settled on this one. My previous experience with ZTR's was with a Ransome Bobcat 60' cut that belonged to my church. It is a Super Mower, but out of my price range.

I'm interested in any comments on the Quest 24/50.

Last edited:

CRKennels

Forum Newbie
Threads
Bought our first zero turn, and as luck would have it, was an EZMARK. Have had a few problems with it, as the previous owners rode it hard and put away wet so to speak.
It is a 42 or 44" cut, had an 18HP Kohler, and we upgraded to a 23HP B&S Vanguard engine. New starter, starter solenoid, belts, etc, etc. We love it and man when that machine cuts, it gets it sone right!
:laughing:

RENICK

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am new to the forum. I just purchased a 48/18 laser z. I think it is a 2002 with @ 1300 hours. My wife now has a second love. She is crazy about this machine.

First time owning a zero turn and we love it

USAONE

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just bought an Exmark Lazer Z X 60 inch cut with Kawaski engine. It usually takes me 3 hours to cut my 4 acres with my Kabota. At less than half throttle the Exmark cut 1.75 hours off my mow time.:smile: I am in Mississippi.

lawnman19

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just bought an Exmark Lazer Z X 60 inch cut with Kawaski engine. It usually takes me 3 hours to cut my 4 acres with my Kabota. At less than half throttle the Exmark cut 1.75 hours off my mow time.:smile: I am in Mississippi.

If you dont mind what did u pay for it?

USAONE

Forum Newbie
Threads
I bought the one with the fancy seat, got it for $10,637. The hung seat version was $10,299. I am glad I spent the extra. It is worth it if you have back issues.

fingernip

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello from Ct. Picked up an older 60" lazer z on ebay as a project. This is my first hydraulic powered anything so it's definitely a learning experience. A few years ago I rebuilt a 54" bunton belt drive walk behind. It was sunken in the mud with 4 flat tires and blades rusted so bad they flaked apart like crescent rolls. It's been my main mower since but I keep twisting my knee stepping in holes my dog digs in the yard and figured it's time for a step up. The lazer suffered a major backfire at some point which folded the throttle vane in half and cracked the air cleaner cover. This allowed water in as it sat and accumulated on top of the pistons. Some wd40 and a fresh battery and plugs got it running again. I'm now learning about the hydro system and plan to have it mowing by early May.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqZHJ!wE9qo7DLRwBPfkTtnMfg~~60_57.jpg
    $(KGrHqZHJ!wE9qo7DLRwBPfkTtnMfg~~60_57.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 20

USAONE

Forum Newbie
Threads
Good luck with your project. Hope it turns out great for you.:thumbsup: