Gravely/Ariens Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

60f350

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello, I'm trying to keep my Ariens alive. I asked a question about the transmission. Or rear end.
Model 936061 00 A.

Goatee220

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Gravely/Ariens Owner Check-In --- Read This First!
Hi everyone - I'm Pat. I have a 2015 Gravely ZTX-42 that won't start. Came here looking for ideas, hoping it's something simple. I charged the battery, but that didn't work, so tonight I'll try to check the fuse. It's still under warranty, so I'm not overly concerned, but I wanted to rule out the little/easy stuff prior to calling the dealer.

Weed Whisperer

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello! New to site just checking in. Just bought a gravely zt hd 48. Impressed with the quality of construction and handling. So far so good!

Cphillips82

Threads
Hey guys just got a Gravely zt hd 52. I love it EXCEPT for this rattle noise that seems to be coming more from the left side when the pto is engaged and kind of whirs up and down. I dont think its the springs rattling against the cover, kind of seems like theres not enough belt tension in general and it vibrates the entire deck too much. Looks as though others have had it as well and hoping to find a fix. I’ve already spoken with my dealer about it and hes going to contact Gravely tech to see if they know anything.

jcc3

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi Johnny C here

I purchased a ZT HD 52 34 days ago and other than two hopefully curable nits, I really like the machine - the ckippings over the edge should be curtailed by a baffle but the rattling deck is ongoing hope Gravely addresses it. Anyway, I'm in Virginia with a mostly flatish 1.2ac to mow, not that much for the Gravely but its a show/fun horse as much as a workhorse.....talk about jealous neignbors "awesome dude" "daaaaayum guy" "is that a Formula 1 mini or what ?"

errn12

Forum Newbie
Threads
Steven--I have a 2010 Ariens 42" 0960460001 with 18hp Kohler. I cut about 2 acres.

cootertwo

Threads
I'm "cootertwo" 68 years old, and just bought my very first brand new riding mower! Always had hand-me-downs, or something I drug home from a trash pile. Now the proud owner of a Gravely ZTX42, and so far, only mowed once, (1 acre) I LOVE IT! 24 hp Kohler purrs like a kitten. Love the way Gravely uses easily removable pin clips, here and there, instead of cotter pins or one way washers. VERY well built, fabricated deck.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

nuny0biznes

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello all. I am a long time Ariens owner. Currently have an Ariens Max Zoom 60" ZeroTurn. Had it about 9 years now. Love it. Gets the job done very effectively. Only regret is not getting the bagger when I bought it.

jchall

Forum Newbie
Threads
Newbie here I have an mid-80's Ariens ST24 Snow Blower with a 28" Clipper Deck rotary mower attachment.

Areiens ST24 wClipper Deck.jpg

Gilligan

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Gravely/Ariens Owner Check-In --- Read This First!
New guy here, thanks for the admission to the forum. I need a zero turn to cut 1.5 acres. Prefer Kawasaki power and at least ZT-2800 drive units and fabricated deck. Looked at all kinds, still lost. Price point $3,500 or so. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks, G