Husqvarna Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

Led 67

Forum Newbie
Threads
Led 67 here I acquired a Husqvarna 961430019 02 from a neighbor that had passed and the people that bought the property gave me the mower thinking it was junk.
I invested around 5.00 total and had to repair a broken pull rope yet the mower started and ran just fine after I cleaned the carburator

Huskyrob

Forum Newbie
Threads
Re: Husqvarna Owner New to this forum. Hello All

My name is Rob, I have a 2012 Husqvarna 22 HP yard tractor. I use the tractor mainly for plowing snow and hauling stuff. In fact, I have only used the lawn mower deck once, I removed it from the tractor soon after. I have windshield wiper fluid in the tires, rear weights and chains that are on the tractor year round. It has served me well these past winters. I have the Husqvarna dozer blade mounted on the front. I have only had to replace a few parts of the blade over the years from wear. The starter switch wore out and the foot switch both easily replaced. The little tractor has been good to me and does a good job plowing my driveway which is at least 300 feet long. The trick is not to let too much snow build up, so in a major snowstorm I plow several times to keep ahead of it. More seat time is fun time.

jkbowling

Forum Newbie
Threads
New member here. Looks like a great forum to be a part of.

I purchased a Husqvarna MZT-61 with the Kawasaki engine in November of last year. So far I have been extremely happy with the mower. I keep a little over 4 acres cut and it has really saved me some time compared to my finish mower and tractor.

mzt61.jpg