Husqvarna Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
GREETINGS to all Husqvarna (aka "Husky") mower owners! :thumbsup:

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name :laughing:). maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Husqvarna owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it. :biggrin:

We want to make this the best resource for Husqvarna mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Husqvarna stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

colakim

Forum Newbie
Threads
Husqvarna owner check in

After reading the thread i proubartly have to check in.
Well my name is Kim, livning in Denmark , i own a Husqvarna LTH 152 year 2006 15HP kohler.
Im ready to help in anyway i can :)

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: Husqvarna owner check in

After reading the thread i proubartly have to check in.
Well my name is Kim, livning in Denmark , i own a Husqvarna LTH 152 year 2006 15HP kohler.
Im ready to help in anyway i can :)

Hello Kim ... good to have someone from Denmark with a Kohler powered mower with us.
post back often. What kind of weather are you having there? :smile:KennyV

colakim

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey kenny : Well in denmark we have something like a icewinter they call it , we have had the coldest day in 23 year. And that kinda suck's because i rather have snow than ice. So im looking forward to summer and warm so i can test my new bought husqvarna :)

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
... rather have snow than ice.
... looking forward to summer and warm so i can test my new bought husqvarna :)

Snow is always better than ice, unless it's in a drink.

And I'm right there with you looking forward to some summer, I've already had too much of this cold. :smile:KennyV

Wayne195

Threads
Snow is always better than ice, unless it's in a drink.

And I'm right there with you looking forward to some summer, I've already had too much of this cold. :smile:KennyV

As for me, I can enjoy winter; that is with the exeption of ice. I guess I haven't gotten my share of cold yet. I generally like winter, but by the end I too look forward to seeing something green again!

irbylawn

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am new here. I have a Husqvarna EZ4824 ZTR. So far I love it. Looking forward to being a part on here.

Jaylyn

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi to everyone from the Pacific NW!
Just joined, I have a GTH2448T 24HP, 48" mowing deck that I bought in 2006. She's a little workhorse. In August I decided to do the maintenance myself. It actually was fun as I had never done it myself before. That mght not seem like much to many of you, but as a woman who has never been allowed to touch anything in the barn - tools or equipment, it was a good learning experience and gave me the confidence to do it on the other equpment.

The one thing the manual doesn't tell you is that the Change Oil light doesn't go off right away after changing the oil. It took about an hour of use on it before the light went off.

I'm looking forward to the exchange of information with other owners.
Regards,
Jaylyn

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hi to everyone from the Pacific NW!
J
The one thing the manual doesn't tell you is that the Change Oil light doesn't go off right away after changing the oil. It took about an hour of use on it before the light went off.

It's good to have another new member and it is especially great to have a lady about who is not afraid to try new things... Welcome to This Fun Lawn Mower Forum...

The maintenance reminder light will flash for around 2 hours and looks like it auto resets... and assumes you have preformed the needed scheduled maintenance... :smile:KennyV

Jaylyn

Forum Newbie
Threads
It's good to have another new member and it is especially great to have a lady about who is not afraid to try new things... Welcome to This Fun Lawn Mower Forum...

The maintenance reminder light will flash for around 2 hours and looks like it auto resets... and assumes you have preformed the needed scheduled maintenance... :smile:KennyV

Thank you Kenny!! I am rurual and have one neighbor, a 70 yr old gentleman, who lets me pick his brain. He told me before putting the oil filter on to gently oil the gasket or it wouldn't seal. Another little but big thing the manuals don't tell you either.

I know as spring approaches I will have many questions for the group.:smile:
Thanx again!
Jaylyn