Kubota Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

xtruckerbob

Forum Newbie
Threads
Made my first post today but been around here and TBN for a year or so. My wife and I mow over 10 acres of pasture weekly. The bulk is mowed by the Bx 2670 with MMM and L2600 with 5 ft Land Pride. We mow the yard about 2 acres with the BX and a Z121S and the on the lake and road ditch which is 9 round trips at 4/10 mile each on a 1983 G3200. We ride the farm on the RTV. We also have a Ford 3000 but hardly use it.

Richief

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi y’all,
Fixin up an old G5200, rebuilt mower gearbox, new shaft ujoint, oils, filters, belts, multiple pins washers cotters, rollers lol, repaired deck lift arms, lookin for guage wheels sure are expensive. Hopin this hydrostatic will last on my East Kentucky Hills, seams pretty stout so far, plenty power for 14 horse. Would like any input on these oldies. Thanks

scaboo

Forum Newbie
Threads
check in

Hi i have a kubota Z482, and i am a beginner

Johnny340

Forum Newbie
Threads
I’ve had my kubota Z411 going on three years now sweet machine. It’s currently in the shop getting a new idler pulley and new blades. No charge on the pulley under warranty. But the blades and labor $150.00 ouch.

John - NY

Forum Newbie
Threads
New to this forum, but not to tractorbynet

I own a 1983 L305DT (bought new) and a 2006 F3680 (bought used). Both have been good machines - with occasional mechanical issues, but nothing that we haven't been able to resolve. We own 330 acres including a 62 acre campground in central New York just above the PA border. I use the L305DT to move and park campers, give wagon rides to the campers, and do all kinds of odds and ends around the property. My F3680 is my main mowing machine and it's a 6' beast! I like to say it floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee! It does pretty fast work of the acres of grass I have to mow every week, and even during this extremely wet spring it gets the job done with the exception of a couple wet areas that still haven't dried out enough! I still have my Toro Groundsmaster 220D with its 60" deck, but the Kubota has really taken over. I took the ROPS off because it always seemed to add another level of awareness - especially mowing around the fronts of fifth wheel campers. My biggest complaint to Kubota would be that instead of cup holders they ought to address garbage and litter holders.

Racer X

Threads
Kubota L260 With King Cutter 6 Foot Finish Mower

Picked up this L260 a couple years ago to give my 8N Ford a break from mowing.

L260 And Mower by Racer, on Flickr

The two cylinder diesel engine has more torque that the Ford 4 cylinder gas engine, so it can run the mower deck easily. Makes mowing a snap!

Straysden

Forum Newbie
Threads
I own a three year old ZD221, 48" deck. Best mower I have owned. I also have two Yazoo three wheel mowers A 48" deck, and two 60" decks

justice

Forum Newbie
Threads
GREETINGS to all Kubota mower owners! :thumbsup:

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name :laughing:). maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Kubota owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it. :biggrin:

We want to make this the best resource for Kubota mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Kubota stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.
Good morning, not much of writer more reader. I am Michael live on 3/4 acre and now I am finally retire. I got my main tinkering tractor is a B600. Back in the early 70's. Now I have other tractors from Cub cadet, Simplicity, to Sears or more know as Craftsman which bye the way always breaks down. I am working on the dash of the Kubota it had problems and had been all cobble together. It always ran; hard to start even with glow plugs! Use it all the time to pull empty trailers a few cars. I plow with it mow grass. Sorta like a toy tractor. Kind of beat up but I bought it that way. Just change filters and oil use clean fuel and it always been good to me. Hard to find parts! I had a rim rust out look for months for used one no luck. There a used salvage yard in Kentucky but bye the time I drove there and bought the part it would probably cost me more. And I have not heard real good reviews about it. I bought a new rim from dealer been 3 weeks now should be in soon. Price was ouch! The pto runs counter clockwise that can be a issue. The next stumble block is the repair knowledge for these tractors. Very little! I have a hydraulic lever it was use on a front bucket that didn't come with it. I would like to use it but I can't figure out how to hook it up. Also no idea how to attach bucket I can weld and build one. There seems to be no frame on these units. Been 3 years dogging this project. The 3 point works fine. Dealer said he might be able to install one but he wanted 3.800 dollars to do it. Of course he no written data offer for me. Wow! Yea I should bought a Massey or Ford but this orange thing just grows on you and the price was right. But as all things they are getting rare to find. Also there a grey market tractor out there I been told not a true Kubota but some parts will interchange. Well I bent you folks ear enough backing out of here and hope to learn are offer advice. Michael

gordye

Forum Newbie
Threads
This is Gordye. My First Post. My main mower is a Kubota ZD 221. BUT I have an Ariens, 2 Agco Allis, and a Simplicity lawn tractors and Riding Lawn Mowers.

The discussions look interesting.

Gordy

GREETINGS to all Kubota mower owners! :thumbsup:

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name :laughing:). maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Kubota owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it. :biggrin:

We want to make this the best resource for Kubota mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Kubota stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

jdavid47

Forum Newbie
Threads
checking in

Just signed up and have a question about my B7200 mower. Now if I can just figure out how to post a question - - -