Kubota Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

Robert Nolan

Forum Newbie
Threads
i have a GR2000 2005 ,but I have traded it in on a ZG 327 2012 this week was a great little tractor ,but cant wait till monday for the ZG327 ans see how she works

Threads
i have a GR2000 2005 ,but I have traded it in on a ZG 327 2012 this week was a great little tractor ,but cant wait till monday for the ZG327 ans see how she works

That's a nice zero-turn...you should be happy with it! :thumbsup:

dass

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi all ! My "big mower" is a B 2710 w/ cab,mmm,blower, bb,loader,ect....Use it for larger jobs !

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads

I have a ZD 326 and it is an incredible machine.

Idlewild

Forum Newbie
Threads
New member and new Kubota owner here. Just got my ZD221 w/54" deck yesterday. I'm replacing a Wheel-Horse 520H with 48" deck (1992 vintage), I think I got my moneys worth out of that one.

I mow about 2 acres of grass with lots of trees and planting beds to trim around. The time savings on the 1st mow was almost 1/2, and I am not nearly as smooth an operator as I will be. I was actually sorry that I ran out of grass to cut last evening.

The ZD is an awesome machine. My brother has had Kubota equipment for over 30 years and suggested that I buy the diesel instead of gas, I'm glad I did. It is much smoother running and the power is amazing.

Elendil

Threads
Seneca, IL checking in here. I can officially post here now because my new Z723 was just delivered this afternoon. Can't wait to mow with it this weekend! My first Kubota. Already planning on adding a BX25 to the family in a couple of years once this one is paid for.

Attachments

• 20140904_153318.jpg
    20140904_153318.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 20140904_153331.jpg
    20140904_153331.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 20140904_153400.jpg
    20140904_153400.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 11

frwillia

Forum Newbie
Threads
My sister and I bought a ZD21F together in 2005. It has the 54" Pro deck. Between us we have about 6 acres of grass to keep mowed. The mower has 1244 hours on it. Over the last 10 years we've had the following problems:

Two years ago the gear box on the mower went out. We bought a new one and I installed it.

Last year the 'module' (a small solid electronic black box) went out that seems to be the heart of the electrical system. It took me a while to be sure that was the problem. I replaced it.

We had a starter fail this summer. I replaced it.

The front tires seem to go flat remarkably often. Four years we had them filled with foam. One of the wheels broke. We replaced it but are waiting for the end of mowing season before we have it foam filled.

It's on it's third battery.

This summer the engine has started to use oil. It uses enough to go from the top mark on the dipstick to the second mark in 50 hours. When restarting it, if it's hot, we get a puff of blue smoke out of it.

Other than that the mower has worked perfectly.

Fitch

Dan W

Forum Newbie
Threads
GREETINGS to all Kubota mower owners! :thumbsup:

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name :laughing:). maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Kubota owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it. :biggrin:

We want to make this the best resource for Kubota mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Kubota stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

Good morning from Cold Ottawa, -4C on the deck this morning
Been reading this Site about as long as I have the TBN site, and I think everyone would agree that we all spend a significant amount of time every day relaxing and learning about other people's mowing and tractor experiences.
Both are great sites, keep up the good work Muhammd.

We run 2 mowers on about 10ac. Takes maybe 3.5 hours not counting the trimming. We mow the tight spots and under trees with a 48" deck on a T1700 and cut the main areas using the 60" F3680. I really enjoy cutting grass on these quality machines.

Mowing is over for us this year so we are now getting everything re-configured for snow. I run the F3680 with a 57" blower does a great job, and a B7800 with blades front and rear for clean-up.
This weekend I will mount a 6 foot (3 way hydraulic) blade to the front of the B7800 and a 5 foot box scraper on the rear, now we wait for the first dump.

Looking forward reading more grass cutting adventures from our friends down south, while we wait to blow snow...:thumbsup:

Dan

Racer X

Threads
The front tires seem to go flat remarkably often. Four years we had them filled with foam. One of the wheels broke. We replaced it but are waiting for the end of mowing season before we have it foam filled.

Where did you get the tires filled, and how much did they charge?