Kubota Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
GREETINGS to all Kubota mower owners! :thumbsup:

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name :laughing:). maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Kubota owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it. :biggrin:

We want to make this the best resource for Kubota mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Kubota stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

MidTNDawg

Threads
Checking in

I have owned my ZD 323 for almost a year now. Simply put, I could not possibly more pleased with my mower. Mowing approx. 15-20 acres at home and sharing in mowing 5+ acres at church has given ample opportunity to check it out. Sorry but my mower has not name but that, "My Mower". but then what better name could it have?

orangediesel

Forum Newbie
Threads
I've had my BX2230 about 3 years, bought as a package new. It included a 56"belly mower, FEL, boxblade & snowblower. It is the first "good" rider I've owned. I had a Sears & a Bolens previously. Honestly, they were perfectly good mowers. My Kubota has become the "son I never had".
With less than perfect health, I can still manage to take care of the outside maintenance with the additional attachments and abilities built into this lawnmower/tractor.
My only complaints with the BX have been with the dealer, not the tractor.
Mike Straub
Loving Orange in Central Pa

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Mike...
You are right... those BX's are amazing little tractors. :smile:KennyV

dusty-t

Threads
I have a B8200 Hst 4X4 with fel, tiller, rear snowblower, front blade, cab. I have owned a B6000 and a B7200 in the past. Pure Orange.

Attachments

• Picture 149.jpg
    Picture 149.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 42

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have a B8200 Hst 4X4 with fel, tiller, rear snowblower, front blade, cab. I have owned a B6000 and a B7200 in the past. Pure Orange.

Can't say I have ever seen that model Kubota... But it's sure got a cute little cab on it...
I also have orange Kubota(s) :smile:KennyV

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads

Nice picture! What's all that white stuff everywhere?:rolleyes:

dusty-t

Threads
I kinda thought you might have Kennyv. Mine is pretty old. I don't get along with the new stuff so well. The cab is home built and so is the front blade.:biggrin: Dusty

Attachments

• Picture 147.jpg
    Picture 147.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 25
  • MVC-001F.JPG
    MVC-001F.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 10
  • MVC-002F.JPG
    MVC-002F.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 9
  • JD345-Side.JPG
    JD345-Side.JPG
    386.6 KB · Views: 10

dusty-t

Threads
I am always putting up the wrong picture. The blade flips far enough to use the top edge to back drag from garage doors etc. I am going to box it as well. Like I said it is an old tractor.

Attachments

• Picture 150.jpg
    Picture 150.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Picture 461.jpg
    Picture 461.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 39

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
The blade flips far enough to use the top edge to back drag from garage doors

That blade looks too handy...

And the cab is great...
I see you have a headlight out as do I..., I generally use the work lights, as the headlights are none too bright...
:smile:KennyV