Welcome to the Exmark Forum -- Check in Here First!

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
GREETINGS to all Exmark mower owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Exmark owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Exmark mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Exmark stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

jcarrel

Forum Newbie
Threads
I just purchased a new left-over 2011 Pioneer-S 52". I am also getting the Ultra-Vac system installed later this week. I have only used the Pioneer three times, but really love it so far.

gsines

Threads
Well, I just purchased a 2004 Lazer XP with 188 hours. I've got a Ford 1220 that has been a real workhorse for me for 20+ years (and continues to be), so I couldn't lay off the diesel. Looking forward to using it, but not sure when. We had nearly a foot of snow today in far western Maryland. Not exactly conducive to mowing.:wink:

kellysdad

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Welcome to the Exmark Forum -- Check in Here First!
thanks for the welcome. i call my mower "the frog" it is a 60" laser old but still runs good, that is untill lately. me thinks it is a bit ill. hopefuly i can get the help/info here.

luvatenor

Threads
  • / Welcome to the Exmark Forum -- Check in Here First!
Hi-I went to the wrong section I guess-I have a large piece of property with a 4 acre field. I was tired of using my Craftsman mower-like riding a bucking bronco. Eventually the hills and ruts destroyed the stamped deck(took me almost 4 hours to mow), so I decided to make my life easier, and got an incredible deal on this 72" Exmark diesel. It took me(after a brutal 10 minute learning curve) about 20 minutes to mow the entire field-I am happy. Here are 2 pics of the new mower-cleaned it up since then-looks new now.

Attachments

• 5N15O45H73n33G33H7c7i494f6b219b8d1895.jpg
    5N15O45H73n33G33H7c7i494f6b219b8d1895.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 100_0294.jpg
    100_0294.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 51

RickPerkins

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi I'm Rick I just got a 2008 Laser 52in. with 23 HP Kohler. So far so good. It has 177 hours. Smokes a little on start up after sitting. Installed fuel shutoff and seems to have fixed the issue.

scott47429

Threads
hey all you guys need to join the Exmark owners group and welcome to all

Ray H

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello everyone,
My name is Ray and I have a 52" Exmark hp and I have had it several years now. I do all the maintenance on it and possibly sharpen blades maybe too much. It cuts like carpet everytime.

thanks for letting me join,

Ray Horton

Threads