Engine Synthetic oil

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Spectacular idea.. Aside from all the other reasons...synthetic oil will handle Heat much better than mineral oils... I run Rotella T6 in All my engines, Gasoline & Diesel, Air cooled and water cooled... You will Never regret using a Great engine oil... :smile:KennyV

LouNY

Forum Newbie
Threads
It's always good to treat your mowers etc with the best oil and so on and in return they will take care of you in the long run.

hitmanharleyk

Threads
I am currently running Mobil 1 with a Wix filter, next oil change I'm going to Amsoil which is what I run in our vehicles. In my opinion it is the best oil on the market!

I also mix MMO with my gas for some lubrication on the top side of my motors.

Tindal

Threads
synthetic oil is just regular oil thats refined to a higher standard . not different just better!

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
synthetic oil is just regular oil thats refined to a higher standard . not different just better!

Only Some Synthetic is "just regular oil thats refined to a higher standard" actual Synthetic IS very different.... But you are right that synthetic is Better.... :smile:KennyV

Ariena

Threads
Tindal said:

Oh Dear.........

BigRed

Forum Newbie
Threads
All my yard equipment gets motorcraft 10W30 synthetic blend. Why, you may ask? Because I got it for 1.71 a quart, for two cases. Cheap oil is good, but GOOD cheap oil is GREAT!

T J Blazek

Threads
Can I get into this and ask a question? Which is better; regular oil or synth? Multi weight or straight? Always thought multi weight was for use with hydraulic engines and straight weight was for solid lifters. Some of you pro's unconfuse me..