What spray lube do y'all use?

cjdave

Threads
For general lube ,rusty threads or to free up pullyes, just general use. WD40,PB blaster,White lithium grease, or do y'all recommend soomthing else? Thanks for the help David

hitmanharleyk

Threads
The best made is what I use and I'd put it up against any made. Open and Shut by Lawson Products.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
For general lube ,rusty threads or to free up pullyes, just general use. WD40,PB blaster,White lithium grease, or do y'all recommend soomthing else? Thanks for the help David

They all have there place, you need more then one can? general oil lube- anything that needs oil, penetrating oil- rusty bolts or freeing up what ever like pulleys, white lithium- anything that needs a light duty grease, WD40- ? don't know what its good for but I always have a can of it. silicone lube- anything rubber like brake parts or plug wires, Brand names- anything on sale.

Sammy the Red

Threads
Fluid Film for a lasting oil lube.
Liquid Wrench lube for a quick oil lube.

WD-40 to wash nuts and bolts dropped on the ground to clean them.

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
What is a y'all ? :wink: Is that some kind of boat ?

Militec - bonds to metal when it gets hot then dries without being sticky.

Prolong -- PB Blaster -- WD 40 if it needs moisture removed and then real oil.

Moved to VA in 74 and still can't bring myself to use "y'all" -- here it is y'all for 1 or 2 and
"all y'all" for a group.
Where I grew up it was "you", or "both of you", or "the two of you", or "all of you".

"How y'all doin?" "We all is fine."

Not attempting to offend anyone - just pointing out differences in language from different areas. :smile: