Tried the non-stick cooking spray on the deck...

Mr. Shamrock

Threads
...and I highly DO NOT recommend it. I sprayed my brand new mower down yesterday and cut the lawn today. Everything stuck to it like glue. I usually just blow my mowers off at the end of the day and with this junk on there hardly anything would blow off. I had to give the mower a bath to get everthing off. Now it hosed down fairly easily, but I personally do not want to hose my mower off after each use. So, needless to say, I won't be bothering with this stuff again. Just wanted to give my personal experience for anyone considering this.

Cuttinup

Threads
Mr. Shamrock said:
...and I highly DO NOT recommend it. I sprayed my brand new mower down yesterday and cut the lawn today. Everything stuck to it like glue. I usually just blow my mowers off at the end of the day and with this junk on there hardly anything would blow off. I had to give the mower a bath to get everthing off. Now it hosed down fairly easily, but I personally do not want to hose my mower off after each use. So, needless to say, I won't be bothering with this stuff again. Just wanted to give my personal experience for anyone considering this.

I like to spray mine down with WD 40 from time to time

jetta

Threads
we use fluid film

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have never tried this but i have heard of people use gulf wax

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

173abn

Threads
Try Moe Deck sold at TSC.read directions on can...russ