Ergonomic hand tools

stanley

Threads
I just bought a lopper that is ergonomic. I'll admit that it's the first ergonomic hand tool I've bought, and I could tell the difference right away. Do you find it easy to tell the difference between ergonomic hand tools and regular one's?

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
The only difference I've found is one of those Snow Shovels with the curved handle.:thumbdown:
I gave it away and got a straight handle ! :thumbsup:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I just bought a lopper that is ergonomic. I'll admit that it's the first ergonomic hand tool I've bought, and I could tell the difference right away. Do you find it easy to tell the difference between ergonomic hand tools and regular one's?
Some are a great improvement over the standard.....

You can take all types of Hand Tools product information here
Well abbyjhon... I see this is your first post ...
BUT I don't think you are really here to contribute, being as how you list your location as Indiana but all your links are to a listing for hardware manufactures located in India... Nothing wrong with India hardware but in the future say what the link is for ... this is not even to any particular type of item... its a manufacture directory in the mid east.. ???

The only difference I've found is one of those Snow Shovels with the curved handle.:thumbdown:
I gave it away and got a straight handle ! :thumbsup:
Some things are just gimmicks and instead of working better just are a pain to try to figure out how it works... :smile:KennyV