Engine Kawasaki top crank bearing fix?

Eddie1968

Forum Newbie
Threads
Well I bought a used 2006 Yazoo Kees Max 2 with a Kawasaki 27 hp. (1497 hrs) Would not crank, so took to shop and the timing was off due to flywheel pin being sheared. Cranked & ran fine the mechanic said. Well.....he called me the next morning before I was to pick it up and said all oil had drained out on the ground. Probably top crank seal he said, but he would go ahead & replace all seals if it were him. After some researching online, I see this is a BIG PROBLEM with this engine. (no bearing replacement made to fix the problem & apparently no options short of trying to modify an off sized bearing to fit or just replace the engine itself) At least that's the only options I could find. If anyone has some positive results dealing with this problem, I sure would like to hear about it.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Can you find the bearing part number stamped on the bearing?
If you can find it,Yousen bearing can help you.

So exactly where on a bronze bush do they stamp a bearing size ?
Do you have the faintest idea about mowers or are you some idiot stuge paid to do a forum search for the word "bearing" then insert an add.
And again this is a 2012 thread, a touch old

Two systems used on these engines
Bronze bush or machined case, no bearings .
Rolling element earings have not been fitted to mower engines for a very long time.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
After 7 years Im sure he figured out something.

If you have to spam to advertise people must not like your product.