Massey Ferguson 320

woodfar

Threads
My son's Father in law has a Massey Ferguson 320 Yard tractor with leaking steering pump. The two of them have tried in vain to find this part so he can use his tractor. Massey web site was a dead end but I would like to find this part for him. Seems that all he needs is a seal where the shaft goes in. Part # is 3719 736 M91. This # is from his service manual. I know someone on this site can tell me where this part is available.

earthworm

Threads
My son's Father in law has a Massey Ferguson 320 Yard tractor with leaking steering pump. The two of them have tried in vain to find this part so he can use his tractor. Massey web site was a dead end but I would like to find this part for him. Seems that all he needs is a seal where the shaft goes in. Part # is 3719 736 M91. This # is from his service manual. I know someone on this site can tell me where this part is available.

Two years late , thus - of no avail .. a shame ..
As I recall Bearing Inc also sold seals, try them ; bring in the old and do the ID and ODs .
Also, I think there are firms that do rebuilding ..Ford or Chevy may use the same pump ... who knows ..