How Big is Your Yard

Hershey

Threads
When I was a kid, I thought our yard was huge. Now I realize it wasn't, especially after my folks put a pool in. The pool and surrounding patio took up 2/3rd of the yard. In actuality, there's not a whole lot of backyard grass left. What's your layout like?

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have been finish mowing my 10 acre 'backyard' for a long time ... :smile:KennyV

Michael

Threads
Well, the older I get, the bigger it gets. HE HE:laughing:
Michael

Hershey

Threads
LOL I understand what you mean, Michael. The yards take a lot of work to keep them in any kind of shape at all. I'd rather kick back on the hammock and sip some lemonade.

bret

Threads
We have a fair bit but most needs developing, it has potential but it is not living up to it all yet. We haven't lived her six months yet and we have made tremendous strides in doing what we have done.

grnspot110

Threads
Total property size is 1-1/2 acres, probably mow a little over 1/2 of that, the rest is in gardens, buildings & driveway. ~~ grnspot110

Attachments

• Flower Gardens 2008 024 (Small).jpg
    Flower Gardens 2008 024 (Small).jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Michael

Threads
LOL I understand what you mean, Michael. The yards take a lot of work to keep them in any kind of shape at all. I'd rather kick back on the hammock and sip some lemonade.
I don't about the lemonade thing,:confused2: