Where do i put my handheld blower???

Toler

Threads
Resently bought a new trailer and im trying to find the place place to put my handheld blower. Do i just through it in the truck bed where it can move, or do i figure out a way to mount it on the trailer? Please help me

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads

Mower manic

Threads
Putting equipment in the truck bed is not the best place. The sun will shine on it there and hot sunshine is not good for your blower. The trailer is also not the best option as this location too is subject to the suns rays.
Right off the top of my head I can't think of any place that would be just pefesct for your blower but perhaps if you think of a place that the sun does not shine.......I would carefully consider that option, keep it there.... at least over the winter, until you can come up with something else.
Remember to turn it on once a week or so to keep it "operational".
Hope this helps:wink:

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I built a box on the front of my trailer I keep my blower, tools, blades, oil. Well just anything I can think I will need I build it with ply wood and covered it with tin flashing it looks good and keeps the rain out and does not seam to get to hot inside

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

mowerguy

Threads
i mounted a truck tool box on my trailer. two bolts so i can take it off and on by myself. i can get my blower along with any spare parts, oil, or tools that i think i will need.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Putting equipment in the truck bed is not the best place. The sun will shine on it there and hot sunshine is not good for your blower. The trailer is also not the best option as this location too is subject to the suns rays.
Right off the top of my head I can't think of any place that would be just pefesct for your blower but perhaps if you think of a place that the sun does not shine.......I would carefully consider that option, keep it there.... at least over the winter, until you can come up with something else.
Remember to turn it on once a week or so to keep it "operational".
Hope this helps:wink:

If your a homeowner store your equipment inside, if you're in business buy the racks and organize your trailer because it will save you time and time is money.
People have a lot of different ways of taking care of equipment but I can tell you from experience and watching others, if you want your equipment to last, tool boxes pick up beds and throwing your equipment in the trailer like so much junk and such are not good places for handheld lawn equipment. Not only is it bad on the equipment it's makes you look like a hack.
Now I agree that leaving equipment in the sun and rain is not the greatest thing in the world to do but color fade and rain will not effect the way that equipment runs if the equipment is properly maintained if it did they wouldn't make Trimmer racks, blower racks and all types of equipment racks for trailers.

Last edited: