OK... Let's See Your Mower!

Boit4852

Threads
Because you took it with a mobile phone and most likely an Apple one.
What you have to do is save the photo to your computer, then rotate it with your favourite picture editing application then "save as" or "save a copy" using a different file name .
I will then appear correct on the forum.

You are correct that I took the pic with an Apple cell 6S. I DID save it to my pc, rotated it, saved, and it still comes out 90 degrees rotated. I did not save it as a different file name. Thanks for the info. Maybe one day I will get out of the 3rd grade in my pc education.

Boit4852

Threads
Ventrac 3000 from 99 with 19hp Kawasaki engine

That particular mower brand is not sold in my part of the USA(north Louisiana). I was wondering what model Kawasaki engine is in the machine?

Tokslut

Forum Newbie
Threads
That particular mower brand is not sold in my part of the USA(north Louisiana). I was wondering what model Kawasaki engine is in the machine?

Strange, it's US made and sold here in Sweden :laughing:

Attachments

• 2410536385.jpg
    2410536385.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 18

Boit4852

Threads
Strange, it's US made and sold here in Sweden :laughing:

My Kawasaki engine is a FH580v rated at 19HP as well. I have the factory service manual that cover a few of the FH series engines. I’m now curious about the differences and will check. Inquisitive mind.

KalibKuts

Forum Newbie
Threads
Here are my antiques.

1996 John Deere F725

attachment.php

attachment.php

1993 John Deere 855 with AgMate 72" Finish Mower

attachment.php

Attachments

• sweeper1.jpg
    sweeper1.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 212
  • sweeper2.jpg
    sweeper2.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 190
  • finish-mower2.jpg
    finish-mower2.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 163
Reactions: de3

Kubota_Diesel

Threads
My main mower is this CTL Turf Runner. 4 cylinder Kubota Diesel ZTR with a 6 foot finish mower or a monster flail. Also have a Snow Blower for winter. Mowing inside a cab is great, snow blowing is even greater... KennyV

Hello KennyV! I have started a CTL Turfrunner group on Facebook. I wanted to reach out to you and thought maybe if you still had your CTL if you'd like to join? I sure would like to see more of yours! If not or if you don't have Facebook, I understand but there isn't a following on them anywhere I've seen and I wanted to start one. I have a 1900D. Hope to hear from you! Thank you sir! -Derek

TennesseeYankee

Forum Newbie
Threads
First post, upgraded my seat on my Kubota Z411 just delivered Thursday. Put on a premium high back suspension seat. Z411seatUpgrade.jpg

Convert

Threads
Here's mine.
2003 Husqvarna GTH2248XPC, 22 hp Kawasaki.
See picture to the left
Grandson optional
TOMB

Last edited:
Reactions: de3

de3

Threads
cant load any pictures,it says they're too big to upload