OK... Let's See Your Mower!

madbob

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey Everybody,

Please reply to this thread with some info and/or photos of your mowers and other mowing equipment. Let's see those mowers!! :thumbsup:

IMG_0648.jpg

just purchase.. elect deck mow, plow, and blower even the tail lights work

murray11hp

Forum Newbie
Threads
muray.jpgmuray.jpg

just bought this little girl I have new belts but need help finding how the belts go on ?

cheers

PStechPaul

Forum Newbie
Threads
I bought this brush trimmer a few weeks ago for $50. It needed the carburetor cleaned and I made an improvised primer bulb. Now it works pretty well. I have a lot of heavy brush to cut, after years of neglect.

youtube .com/watch?v=CxRGu8XJel8

(can't post links, so maybe the text above will be allowed)

PowerMate_Brush_Cutter_4296.jpg

Boit4852

Threads
IMG_0381.jpg
I've tried everything I know to rotate this pic but can't fix it. Anyway, this exhaust setup sounds fantabulous! Along with a couple of other mods to the intake, the engine now runs cleaner and stronger. I have two videos with very good audio of the development of this exhaust. One with a long straight pipe and the other with the pipe shortened and the muffler added. Tony Anders on Youtube.

Attachments

• IMG_0381.jpg
    IMG_0381.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
View attachment 39139
I've tried everything I know to rotate this pic but can't fix it. Anyway, this exhaust setup sounds fantabulous! Along with a couple of other mods to the intake, the engine now runs cleaner and stronger. I have two videos with very good audio of the development of this exhaust. One with a long straight pipe and the other with the pipe shortened and the muffler added. Tony Anders on Youtube.

Because you took it with a mobile phone and most likely an Apple one.
What you have to do is save the photo to your computer, then rotate it with your favourite picture editing application then "save as" or "save a copy" using a different file name .
I will then appear correct on the forum.

Johnkim

Threads
I will post my photo once I finally bought the one that will suit my lawn and budget. For the meantime, I had a great time browsing the photos of mowers! It could help me make decision on which mower to choose.

Tokslut

Forum Newbie
Threads
Ventrac 3000 from 99 with 19hp Kawasaki engine

Attachments

• IMG_7132.jpg
    IMG_7132.jpg
    283.9 KB · Views: 11