Glad to be here

used garden tractors

Forum Newbie
Threads
Impressively active site! It looks like a lot of the members are into professional lawncare for business, I am just a homeowner with a small yard and less time, but I enjoy keeping it mowed and neat looking.

I always speculated that I might get into lawn care when I retire and have more time to enjoy it. We do have more time when we retire right?

In the past I have always picked up a mower for sale on the side of the road. Now I have a pretty generic rider (in my avatar) that I saved over $100 on purchased from America's favorite retailer, Walmart. It had been purchased new and returned after one use for being difficult to shift, the 1st owner was elderly (relative to me anyways). He was right, I got used to the shifting and had it over eight years now.

One question, I was looking through the many separate forums for Dixon. The closest is Dixie Choppers. Sounds like a Southern motorcycle...sorry Dixie Chopper guys. Is the ZTR forum the best for Dixons?

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
:welcome:​

I'm glad you are impressed by the site, and hope you enjoy your time here! :thumbsup:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads

used garden tractors

Forum Newbie
Threads

Thanks Kenny, I never heard of them but have heard of the rest that have heir own forum. Funny there isn't one for Dixon ZTR. Never heard of jmurray's Mountfield either, but I am making the assumption we are accross the pond from him (well I know I am but the site itself...)

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Welcome to the forum from the New York Finger lakes neighbor. Are you getting ready for the snow. I am sure you won't need the beverage cooler on your hood for awhile.:smile:

used garden tractors

Forum Newbie
Threads
Welcome to the forum from the New York Finger lakes neighbor. Are you getting ready for the snow. I am sure you won't need the beverage cooler on your hood for awhile.:smile:

Thanks reynoldston. Maybe we will have a mild one this year, ha!. But the cooler is packed away in the garage for the duration.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Just too bad some jerk has to take over your thread.