Did I get the Boot for Some Reason

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
over on TBN?

All of a sudden I can't post, reply, no hickie to go to last page, can't view pictures and there isn't even a paper clip by those that have pics.

Contacting administration is impossible on a good day.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
over on TBN?

All of a sudden I can't post, reply, no hickie to go to last page, can't view pictures and there isn't even a paper clip by those that have pics.

Sounds like that could be the case, but it sounds more like there server is on the fritz or the admin has screwed something up from the admin panel. If there's someone on here that also uses tbn see if they're having the same type problems.

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
over on TBN?

I was just there and everything worked fine, they told me you got the boot because your posts were boring and too few.
I had a talk with Muhammad and he said he would let you back, on condition you post some amusing and interesting stuff.
Your welcome

jenkinsph

Threads
I was just there and everything worked fine, they told me you got the boot because your posts were boring and too few.
I had a talk with Muhammad and he said he would let you back, on condition you post some amusing and interesting stuff.
Your welcome

They still let me post so I am sure Sandbur should be allowed.:laughing:

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Your welcome

With a 182 post it sure can't be too few, and what is boring and not boring? There must be something more to this story that would be interesting to hear?

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Nobody has been banned in a long time on TBN. :thumbsup:

So, I'm not sure what the problem is.

E-mail us through the support system and we will respond: TractorByNet.com Support

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
There are no problems for me.

Must be a problem with the server or something.

If you want an example of boring posts, check out mine :laughing:

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Nobody has been banned in a long time on TBN. :thumbsup:

So, I'm not sure what the problem is.

E-mail us through the support system and we will respond: TractorByNet.com Support

Just too bad you couldn't ban some of the junk and spam that shows up lately. For some reason it just seems to be increasing more and more.