Honda Snowblower

Sammy the Red

Threads
Honda 520.....Had not run her since last winter. Fired up on the first pull ! Gas is 9 months old.

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
You can depend on your Honda! :thumbsup:

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
FYI, the HS520A (pull start) and the HS520AS (electric start) snow throwers are built in Swepsonville, North Carolina. The plant was built in 1984, and produces all the Honda mowers sold in the USA, as well as string trimmers, our Mini 4-stroke tiller, and over a million general-purpose small gas engines (for use on pressure washers, log splitters, and yes, even other brands of lawn mowers).

Just sayin' :)

Caveat: I work for Honda, but the preceding was my opinion alone.

shrek

Threads
love my hs724 snoblower for cleaing snow in alaska.....and my 3 generations of commerical walk behind mowers for mowing grass.....

Threads
love my hs724 snoblower for cleaing snow in alaska.....and my 3 generations of commerical walk behind mowers for mowing grass.....

You have some nice pieces of equipment!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

slammed

Threads
FYI, the HS520A (pull start) and the HS520AS (electric start) snow throwers are built in Swepsonville, North Carolina. The plant was built in 1984, and produces all the Honda mowers sold in the USA, as well as string trimmers, our Mini 4-stroke tiller, and over a million general-purpose small gas engines (for use on pressure washers, log splitters, and yes, even other brands of lawn mowers).

Just sayin' :)

Caveat: I work for Honda, but the preceding was my opinion alone.

Ilove the made in USA.

Threads

Do you have any pics of your snowblower and mowers?? I would love to see the "3 generations". :tongue: