THE dark one

quail person

Threads
my mower may be known as an MTD but I call him THE dark one because he is.(very dark and evil)

Parkmower

Threads
quail person said:
my mower may be known as an MTD but I call him THE dark one because he is.(very dark and evil)

Evil in a good way? Like chops up grass good kinda evil. Or doesnt run kinda evil.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
A mower can be evil and bite you bad if you get body parts in the wrong places when runing.

quail person

Threads
its evil because it bangs at you,sparcs at you,stops suddenly making you fall of and much more evil things like that.it lives in the dark tower of mordor with me to and that makes it more evil as well.

Dangeroustoys56

Threads
I have one tractor that seems like it doesnt like me - an 85 Mastercut - first week i had it when i rebuilt the deck, i was putting the blades on, my wrench slipped and i sliced my finger bad enough to warrant 7 stitches .

Lately the motor has given me issues, head gasket went - i used a good spare head gasket ( ive reused them before, one time only) - now that too is going..... time for a new gasket.

It sits alot, mainly use it for collecting leaves - probably wants some more attention i guess...

mullins87

Threads
It sits alot, mainly use it for collecting leaves - probably wants some more attention i guess...

Toys, in this case mowers, are like women. If she sees you giving more attention to another piece of equipment, then she will demand that you shower her with gifts, i.e. shiny new parts, and spend your entire day giving her your undivided attention. Then, if you are lucky and you promise to put her to bed in a manner fit for the queen, she'll let you take her out for a spin around the property.