10-Year Old Lawn Care Owner Dreams of Expanding

Ventrac

Threads
We recently had this young man come through our factory for a plant tour. He has an awesome story! :thumbsup:

10-Year Old Lawn Care Owner Dreams of Expanding - YouTube

Vincent Giumenti started VG Lawn Service three years ago at the tender age of seven. This young entrepreneur is now 10 years old and has turned his love of lawn mowing in to a business he loves. Over the years, Vincent has made several upgrades to his lawn mowing equipment and would like to add snow removal services to his business. The first time Vincent saw a Ventrac, he was hooked. Vincent dreams of having a Ventrac or two for his business some day. Even at 10 years old, he appreciates that Ventrac is made in Ohio, only 40 minutes from his home.
"Last night I could barely get any sleep, because I wanted to come here so bad," Vincent told us on a recent tour of the Ventrac factory. Watch our interview with this young business owner and be inspired by his story and dreams.

Slater

Threads
That is pretty awesome. It is nice to see the bright spots in the next generation!

benski

Threads
No kidding!:thumbsup: Instead of sitting in front of a lawnmower video game, he's actually doing something productive. Good for him, and good for his parents for supporting that. It's enough to give you a bit of hope.:cool:

Slater

Threads
Instead of sitting in front of a lawnmower video game, he's actually doing something productive.:

Wait there is a lawnmower video game?!?! *Opens basement door and yells to mom to go to local Gamestop*
:laughing:

benski

Threads
Wait there is a lawnmower video game?!?! *Opens basement door and yells to mom to go to local Gamestop*
:laughing:

There might very well be more money in making something as inane as a lawnmower game than actually cutting real lawns for a living...:frown::ashamed::wink::biggrin:

NathanR

Forum Newbie
Threads
Great to see that the idea of growing a business is still alive in our youth. So many have become dependent on the government for their world and are expecting us to take acre of their needs even though they have given us nothing of value.
Tell that child that if he needs help to send me an email and I will work with him to build his online site. nat@reevesenterprisesweb.com

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Enough to make you take the noose off your neck and get off the roof.
There might be a future yet.
And if the kid is genuine hats off to him & his folks
However,
The cynical side says it is a really sleezy add for Ventrac.
I hate seeing kids exploited and I did notice that VG lawncare cap was nice new shinny clean.
Been working with too many advertising agencies to take that one at face value.