Self propelled rotaries

andrewinsa

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi everyone

So the debate rages on in my head wheither I should get a cylinder (power reel) mower, or a rotary. Advice so far in here has been leaning towards a rotary. So now I turn to the choice of self propelled rotaries available in our limited market here in South Africa. So far, I have seen the Honda self propelled, the Snapper and a Tandem.

Can anyone give opinions on these 3 brands of self propelled rotary mowers?

Thanks
Andrew

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
Hi everyone

So the debate rages on in my head wheither I should get a cylinder (power reel) mower, or a rotary. Advice so far in here has been leaning towards a rotary. So now I turn to the choice of self propelled rotaries available in our limited market here in South Africa. So far, I have seen the Honda self propelled, the Snapper and a Tandem.

Can anyone give opinions on these 3 brands of self propelled rotary mowers?

Thanks
Andrew
Self Propelled Honda rotaries are similar to my 2011 Mountfield Self Propelled rotary, so I'd recommend one of those.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hello again Andrew...
It's good to see a new (to me) name in mowers... Tandem... They seem to have a good selection of push or walk behind mowers and even some 2 cycle powered models...
If you get one of these you will have to post pictures & tell us all about them...
And I also just realized... Your mowing season is Just getting started... We are going into winter... Your going into summer.
Happy mowing no matter what you choose... :smile:KennyV

andrewinsa

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello again Andrew...
It's good to see a new (to me) name in mowers... Tandem... They seem to have a good selection of push or walk behind mowers and even some 2 cycle powered models...
If you get one of these you will have to post pictures & tell us all about them...
And I also just realized... Your mowing season is Just getting started... We are going into winter... Your going into summer.
Happy mowing no matter what you choose... :smile:KennyV

Hi Kenny, if you want to check out another brand you might not have seen before, go to Professional Lawnmowers These guys make a top quality mower.