Coffee in the summer

stanley

Threads
I get up really early in the morning, but these days it's been really warm and muggy, and I just can't drink as much coffee as usual. Anyone else have this problem? I really love my coffee.

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
If you don't like it hot --- make it ice coffee !!!!!!! :licking: :biggrin:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I only drink coffee when I am around it ... and I try to be around it often.:laughing:

No matter what season I love coffee and lots of it.
BKBrown is right try iced coffee... a lot of folks like it, myself, hot coffee can't be beat. :smile:KennyV

cren

Threads
I have not drank hot coffee in years and its not just the humidity in the summer time either. Seems when I was younger my stomach could take it, now it can not and I am oddly okay with iced coffee though I never though I would be. Everything changes when you get older. :)

Thunder

Threads
Hot coffee in the heat dehydrates me something fierce. Someone mentioned iced coffee. I don't know why, but that idea just doesn't appeal to me at all.

monica123

Threads
I don't like hot coffee, not since working in a coffee shop in my younger years. I do enjoy iced coffee and iced cappuccino though.

Robin

Threads
I love frappes. It tastes different from a hot coffee. And the foam is really delicious. :licking:

I drink hot and iced coffees depending on the climate.

noma

Threads
Hi

I like hot coffee any time of the year , it seams to be a little better in the winter but i'm in the north and it gets pretty cold here in Minnesota. I had a couple cups this afternoon and it was 90 degree and the humidity was 75 percent it was just terrible out in it but that coffee was just so good. So any time is good for coffee i don't drink much after 5: 00 in the after noon then its miller time.

crazytrain

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have been having a hard time drinking it as well, especially since when I get up at 6:30 am it is already 80 degrees with 90% humidity! It makes for a very tired me. I have been enjoying an iced coffee and frappes though. I learned how to make them myself and it's great.

Hershey

Threads
It's not a problem for me because I'm not a coffee drinker and never have been. My vice, so to speak, is Pepsi, which I'll drink morning, noon, and night.