Sunday afternoon humor

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
My boss called us in for a staff meeting, and asked us to try to find ways to save time while doing our jobs.

About a week later, he called me into his office, and asked me, "The customers are asking me why you never answer your phone these days....?"

My response was, "Sir, 99% of the time the person calling wants to talk to YOU about something I screwed up and did wrong, so I am saving a lot of time by not answering my phone...."

Bison

Threads
you must be really bored :wink:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
you must be really bored :wink:

As must be you....:laughing::thumbsup: why are you not out barn building? I just finished cleaning out all the gutters on our house and garage after picking up 300 pounds of walnuts off our front yard.

Bison

Threads
As must be you....:laughing::thumbsup: why are you not out barn building? I just finished cleaning out all the gutters on our house and garage after picking up 300 pounds of walnuts off our front yard.
I am, its friggin raining and its just above freezing to boot:frown:

I got to get motivated to go in the shop,i was working to put the insulation in the walls but i get itchy from that stuff and the bats are 24" wide while the studs are 16" centre so i have to cut it to fit .I bought the insulation 2 years ago for cheap.

life is a b!tch today and now the wife is b!tchy too,she wants me to do a "honey do" thing.
I told her go cut insulation and i will think about it.

Apparently it was the wrong answer:confused2:

Threads
I am, its friggin raining and its just above freezing to boot:frown:

I got to get motivated to go in the shop,i was working to put the insulation in the walls but i get itchy from that stuff and the bats are 24" wide while the studs are 16" centre so i have to cut it to fit .I bought the insulation 2 years ago for cheap.

life is a b!tch today and now the wife is b!tchy too,she wants me to do a "honey do" thing.
I told her go cut insulation and i will think about it.

Apparently it was the wrong answer:confused2:

That could get ugly did she punch you in the nose?....:laughing:..

Bison

Threads
That could get ugly did she punch you in the nose?....:laughing:..
Nope,we don't revert to violence,we keep it verbal :wink:,
but that can get rowdy :smile:

Threads
Nope,we don't revert to violence,we keep it verbal :wink:,
but that can get rowdy :smile:

And i bet she wins....:laughing:....:smile:.. Those ear beatings are way worse...

Bison

Threads
And i bet she wins....:laughing:....:smile:.. Those ear beatings are way worse...
Nope,i wear the pants,...and she knows it:wink:

Gearjammer

Threads
Yes, you wear the pants... right under your apron!!! Just having fun. Gearjammer