Bolens 915 parts help

RP54

Threads
Hi, I have a 915-02 or -03 Lawn Keeper I am restoring. The forward-reverse lever has a boot that is shot. My problem is it is not called out in any parts manual. I realize this is not going to be in stock as such, but I know that often parts are used on another brand with a different part number. Does anyone have a part number for this? I haven't looked at GK or EK manuals to see if they might use the same boot. All of the parts I have needed so far are used on other brands of mowers, so I'm hoping that will be the case here too.

RP54

Threads
post you model & serial numbers so we can assist you, under seat, frame rail, etc.
Neither serial or model numbers are readable. I have tried every trick I know but still can not read them. I know this to be either a 915-02 or -3 because -01 does not have that type arm.

This was just a shot in the dark.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Look on the transmission for brand names and a tag with model numbers.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Neither serial or model numbers are readable. I have tried every trick I know but still can not read them. I know this to be either a 915-02 or -3 because -01 does not have that type arm.

This was just a shot in the dark.

Take some photos of the name tag with a real digital camera, not a phone or tablet so it is clear & in good focus.
Do this at a lot of different angles to get different reflections.
Load the images into photo shop ( or similar )
Now invert the colours on some apps it is called " make negative" so the images look like an old fashioned film negative.
Usually the complete number will jump out of the image.
If it is still not clear then bump up the contrast.
Human eyes can not see white on white but the camera can.