Toro 10323 reel mower help?

RP54

Threads
Hi, I have a 1969 Toro 10323 powered reel mower. It is in great condition, starts up within one or two pulls, and cuts nicely. I would like to know if anyone knows where I might find a user's manual for this guy - I keep coming up empty searching on line. Servicing it is like any other reel mower and disassembling/reassembling is straight forward, I would just like to get a manual if there is one to be had.

Eventually I hope to take my mowers to shows. I am researching the history of each one as I can. Every one I have is different in some way that I find interesting.

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ebay and lots of patience. Sometimes find the old stuff people are cleaning out of the garage/shop and it's cheap. That was probably a rare mower even back then, really something today I think.

RP54

Threads
Ebay and lots of patience. Sometimes find the old stuff people are cleaning out of the garage/shop and it's cheap. That was probably a rare mower even back then, really something today I think.

Thanks! I am watching there, Amazon, CL, etc. It's certainly not a show stopper, just something that I feel will enhance it as time goes by.
It's a bruiser! Does a great job of cutting but I have to slow it down since it likes to go faster than I like to walk (don't think I've walked that fast in 50 years!)

BTW what's this "patience" stuff? Must be something new - can't find it in stores or online. :wink:

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Parts breakdowns are available at toro.com. If you can’t find what you need I would contact Toro directly, they’ve always been very helpful to me in the past.

RP54

Threads
Thanks Rivets! I'll try that. Not a problem if I can't find a manual, and certainly not something I need any time soon. One of the fun things about collecting and restoring old stuff is if we are patient we can find nearly anything.