6ft tall grass cut with bad boy

Justcutabigone

Forum Newbie
Threads
I just cut 2 lots with 6 ft grass and weeds with my bad boy zt 60 in mower for $80.00 I think the guy got a deal and I got under paid

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I do yards like that all the time for the banks. On my 1995 craftsman 42 inch For $35 for every foot tall up to a acre

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I do yards like that all the time for the banks. On my 1995 craftsman 42 inch For $35 for every foot tall up to a acre

My 4210 has to work pretty hard to cut 2 to 3 foot high weeds at full 5 foot deck width, I doubt if your little machine could even begin to cut 6 foot high stuff without stalling unless your width of cut was less than 6 inches at a time

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Why do you think you need a big money mower to cut grass I do 70 plus yards a week with my craftsman cost to much to fix your mower. My cost is $19.00 a week for a belt blades cost $12.00 Why would I spend $8000 on a mower that cost more to run

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Why do you think you need a big money mower to cut grass I do 70 plus yards a week with my craftsman cost to much to fix your mower. My cost is $19.00 a week for a belt blades cost $12.00 Why would I spend $8000 on a mower that cost more to run

$8000? Ever priced a medium sized CUT with commercial grade mowing deck? $18, 000 is what you will pay for one like mine.

70 yards a week? What are they, 500 square feet each???? :laughing::laughing:

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Wow I so happy for you that your a dumb a s s to pay that much for a just a name If I had your mower I would have to bring two mowers with me so I could use the small one to get threw gates or in-between two trees But I would be able to say I have a mower I paid to much for and can't use I am sure your buddy's want to be you. But where I am from we just would feel sorry for you that you have to buy the big money mower to feel like a man. I rather spend that kind of money on my wife and kids and my grand baby's I would bet you your mower I can cut a acre six feet tall and leave no clumps of grass faster then you. All you have is a ride on bush hog

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Wow I so happy for you that your a dumb a s s to pay that much for a just a name If I had your mower I would have to bring two mowers with me so I could use the small one to get threw gates or in-between two trees But I would be able to say I have a mower I paid to much for and can't use I am sure your buddy's want to be you. But where I am from we just would feel sorry for you that you have to buy the big money mower to feel like a man. I rather spend that kind of money on my wife and kids and my grand baby's I would bet you your mower I can cut a acre six feet tall and leave no clumps of grass faster then you. All you have is a ride on bush hog

And all you have is a cheap, flimsy, big box store weed whacker. Can your toy clear 3 feet of snow in the winter? Move 800 pounds of dirt, gravel, and rocks at a time? Plow, disc, and drag a field? Move an 8,000 pound trailer? Excavate dirt, till a garden plot, pick up a cheap s--- Poulan 7 feet off the ground and drop it on the scrap pile where it belongs? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

70 yards mowed a week.....what a crock of s---- :laughing::laughing::laughing:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads

Let's see a picture or two of your big box store toy.....

Attachments

• Blackberry pics Vol. 2 291.jpg
    Blackberry pics Vol. 2 291.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 30

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
It's a lawn mower I cut grass not run a farm But my truck can do all the other things 70 yards a week is not hard takes five days 6am to 9pm. Easy money I will post a pic 6 foot tall grass my craftsman throwing grass out the shoot 15 feet in 3rd gear 3cyl kobota blowing black smoke twin belts running the drive and the blades So yes as you said it is my toy If it breaks I'll just jump on my 98 mtd garden tractor 7 speed high low trans And still can have money to eat lunch and not have to pay for my mower for five years.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads

"70 plus yards a week...." Do tell us, is it SQUARE yards or LINEAR yards.....:laughing::laughing::laughing: